Hi Y’all! Welcome to another week of Whatcha’ Whipped Up!
I’m so very excited; tomorrow I am getting on a plane and flying away to warm and sunny Bali! Whoop Whoop! We’ve been talking about this trip for a while but until we bought tickets last month I didn’t think it was actually going to happen.
I’ve scheduled Whatcha Whipped Up to go live every Tuesday evening while I’m gone, but there will be no features for the next 4 weeks. Once I’m back I will feature recipes from all the parties I miss.
I hope that I can also post some pictures of my trip to my Facebook page while away.
I’d also like to thank everyone for baring with me over the past couple of months. I’ve had so many things going on the past 2 months and I have had so many great ladies help me out by guest posting. You all rock.
Let check out last week’s features. I always have a really hard time choosing features, but this week I had an especially hard time. I was kind of hungry and everything looked so yummy.
Salted Dark Chocolate Cookies from Chocolate Chocolate and More
Peanut Butter Banana Donuts from Cook with Sara
Skinny Peanut Butter Truffles from Back for Seconds
Cheesy Onion Garlic Rolls from My Crowed Kitchen
Baked Zucchini & Sweet Onion Dip from The Better Baker
Hash Brown Breakfast Cups from Pink Recipe Box
I’m so excited to see all the sweet & savory treats you’ve whipped up this week.
I’m sure you all know the drill:
- See those cute little cupcakes on the sidebar? I’d love if you became follower of DJ’s Sugar Shack on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , etc.
- Please only link up recipes. Sweet and Savory recipes are welcome. A girl cant live on desserts alone. OK she can, but she shouldn’t if she wants to fit into her jeans
- Link directly to your specific post, not you blog’s main page.
- A link back to DJ’s Sugar Shack in your post would be greatly appreciated.
- We all love comments. Be sure to check out some of the other blogs, leave comments & make some new foodie friends.
- Feel free to link up as many recipes as you’d like, as long you haven’t already linked them here before.
Each week I’ll be featuring a few of my favorites; so be sure to come back next Wednesday.
I’d appreciate it if you helped me spread the word by grabbing a button and adding it to your blog.
This party will close on Saturday evening.
If you would like to keep updated on all the happens at DJ’s Sugar Shack please be sure to “like” me on Facebook!