Welcome to another edition of Whatcha’ Whipped up! I cant believe that I’m already into my 4th month of hosting this party. I’d like to extend a big thanks to all of you for linking up each week.
Lets check out the features from last week’s party:
Crepes with Caramelized Apples & Chocolate Sauce by Chocolate, Chocolate and More
Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins by Todd & Lindsey
Lemon Tart by Cooking on the Front Burner
Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Roll-Ups by Back For Seconds
Tequila Lime Shrimp by Now Things are Cookin’
Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches with Gravy by Love Bakes Good Cakes
I’m so excited to see all the sweet & savory treats you’ve whipped up this week.
I’m sure you all know the drill:
- See those cute little cupcakes on the sidebar? I’d love if you became follower of DJ’s Sugar Shack on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , etc.
- Please only link up recipes. Sweet and Savory recipes are welcome. A girl cant live on desserts alone. OK she can, but she shouldn’t if she wants to fit into her jeans
- Link directly to your specific post, not you blog’s main page.
- A link back to DJ’s Sugar Shack in your post would be greatly appreciated.
- We all love comments. Be sure to check out some of the other blogs, leave comments & make some new foodie friends.
- Feel free to link up as many recipes as you’d like, as long you haven’t already linked them here before.
Each week I’ll be featuring a few of my favorites; so be sure to come back next Wednesday.
I’d appreciate it if you helped me spread the word by grabbing a button and adding it to your blog.
This party will close on Saturday evening.
If you would like to keep updated on all the happens at DJ’s Sugar Shack please be sure to “like” me on Facebook!