Last night I realized that I just reached my one year blogoversary. I cant believe it has already been a year since I published my very first dreadful blog post. Seriously I just looked back at my first blog post and cringed. Those photos should never have been allowed to escape from my memory card.
Thanks to all you ladies I have learned so much about blogging, taking photos and editing photos. I really do appreciate the tips, advice & support I’ve received from all my blogging pals along the way. I couldn’t have done it with out you.
Enough of the mushy stuff; let’s check out last week’s features.
Cinnamon Sugar Swirl Raisin Bread by Flour Me with Love
White Chocolate Tart by With A Blast
Eggnog Fudge by Chocolate Chocolate and More
Creamy Tomato Soup by Dancing Carrots
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates by Flavors By Four
Turkey Cranberry Pizza Supreme by The Jazzy Gourmet
I’m so excited to see all the sweet & savory treats you’ve whipped up this week.
I’m sure you all know the drill:
- See those cute little cupcakes on the sidebar? I’d love if you became follower of DJ’s Sugar Shack on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , etc.
- Please only link up recipes. Sweet and Savory recipes are welcome. A girl cant live on desserts alone. OK she can, but she shouldn’t if she wants to fit into her jeans
- Link directly to your specific post, not you blog’s main page.
- A link back to DJ’s Sugar Shack in your post would be greatly appreciated.
- We all love comments. Be sure to check out some of the other blogs, leave comments & make some new foodie friends.
- Feel free to link up as many recipes as you’d like, as long you haven’t already linked them here before.
Each week I’ll be featuring a few of my favorites; so be sure to come back next Wednesday.
I’d appreciate it if you helped me spread the word by grabbing a button and adding it to your blog.
This party will close on Saturday evening.
If you would like to keep updated on all the happens at DJ’s Sugar Shack please be sure to “like” me on Facebook!