I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas! Someone was a good girl and got a fancy new DSLR camera from Santa! I’ve been having so much fun playing with it the past few days. I haven”t taken many food pictures with it yet, but I sure am having fun chasing the cat and dog with it.
Santa also gave my Kitchen Aid a little make over too.
I freaking love it!! Good Golly Graphics did such a great job; if you are looking to pimp out your mixer you should check out her Etsy store.
Here are the features from the last party
Salted Caramel Bark by Miss Information
Eggnog Pie by Crazy for Crust
White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread by The Alchemist
White Lasagna by Half Baked Harvest
Chicken Tortilla Soup by Who Needs a Cape
Greek Quinoa Salad by A Cedar Spoon
I’m so excited to see all the sweet & savory treats you’ve whipped up this week.
I’m sure you all know the drill:
- See those cute little cupcakes on the sidebar? I’d love if you became follower of DJ’s Sugar Shack on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , etc.
- Please only link up recipes. Sweet and Savory recipes are welcome. A girl cant live on desserts alone. OK she can, but she shouldn’t if she wants to fit into her jeans
- Link directly to your specific post, not you blog’s main page.
- A link back to DJ’s Sugar Shack in your post would be greatly appreciated.
- We all love comments. Be sure to check out some of the other blogs, leave comments & make some new foodie friends.
- Feel free to link up as many recipes as you’d like, as long you haven’t already linked them here before.
Each week I’ll be featuring a few of my favorites; so be sure to come back next Wednesday.
I’d appreciate it if you helped me spread the word by grabbing a button and adding it to your blog.
This party will close on Saturday evening.
If you would like to keep updated on all the happens at DJ’s Sugar Shack please be sure to “like” me on Facebook!