Hello & Welcome to Whatcha’ Whipped Up Wednesday!
Thanks to everyone that linked up last week! There were so many great recipes liked up!
This week’s sweet features:
Surfboard Cookies by Desperate Craftwives
Peanut Butter & Jam Cake Pops by Miss Candiquik
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars by Cup of Jo
This week’s savory treats:
Bell Pepper & Broccoli Veggie Lasagna by The Kitchen is my Playground
Herb Roasted Garlic & Lime Shrimp by Cheerios & Lattes
Easy Family Style Cheese Steak by Bacon Time with the Hungry Hungry Hippo
Congratulations y’all! Please feel free to grab a featured button here
I’m so excited to see all the sweet & savory treats you’ve whipped up this week.
I’m sure you all know the drill but here are a few rules:
- Please become a follower of DJ’s Sugar Shack on Facebook, Linky Followers, etc.
- Please only link up recipes. Sweet and Savory recipes are welcome. A girl cant live on desserts alone. OK she can, but she shouldn’t if she wants to fit into her jeans
- Link directly to your specific post, not you blog’s main page.
- Please include a link back to DJ’s Sugar Shack in your post.
- We all love comments. Be sure to check out some of the other blogs, leave comments & make some new bloggy friends.
- Feel free to link up as many recipes as you’d like, as long you haven’t already linked them here before.
Each week I’ll be featuring a few of my favorites; so be sure to come back next Wednesday.
I’d appreciate it if you helped me spread the word by grabbing a button and adding it to your blog.
This party will close on Saturday evening. Now lets see whatcha’ whipped up this week….