Whatcha’ Whipped Up #4
Hi there & welcome to Whatcha’ Whipped Up!
Last week there were 79 amazing recipes linked up. Big thanks to all of you for your support & thanks to everyone that has helped spread the word about this blog party.The only down fall having so many recipes linked up is picking my favorites. I never imagined it would have been so hard. This week I was so torn that I had to ask for help choosing. I thought that would be better than flipping a coin or drawing from a hat.Here are the sweet treats features this week: Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Cups from A Baker’s House. These look delicious and no one would ever guess how easy they are to make.Cherry Cream Cheese Hand Pies from What About Second Breakfast. Cherry and cream cheese; enough said.
Cherry & Coke Brownie Bites from Searching for Dessert. Yummy, I love cherry coke and the icing on these is so pretty.My love of bite sized and individual sized sized desserts is really apparent in these sweet features:)Here are the savory features this week:Asparagus- Strawberry- Feta Salad from Turtles and Tails. This would make a good side or light dinner/ lunch.Crab and Shrimp Chopped Salad with Thousand Island Dressing from That’s Some Good Cookin’. This salad had me at crab and shrimp.French Onion Burger from The Farm Girl Recipes. Have a hungry boy at home? Feed him this!Congratulations y’all! Please feel free to grab a featured button here
I’m so excited to see all the sweet & savory treats you’ve whipped up this week.
I’m sure you all know the drill but here are a few rules:
- Please become a follower of DJ’s Sugar Shack on Facebook, Linky Followers, etc.
- Please only link up recipes. Sweet and Savory recipes are welcome. A girl cant live on desserts alone. OK she can, but she shouldn’t if she wants to fit into her jeans
- Link directly to your specific post, not you blog’s main page.
- Please include a link back to DJ’s Sugar Shack in your post.
- We all love comments. Be sure to check out some of the other blogs, leave comments & make some new bloggy friends.
- Feel free to link up as many recipes as you’d like, as long you haven’t already linked them here before.
Each week I’ll be featuring a few of my favorites; so be sure to come back next Wednesday.
I’d appreciate it if you helped me spread the word by grabbing a button and adding it to your blog.
This party will close on Saturday evening.
If you would like to keep updated on all the happens at DJ’s Sugar Shack please be sure to “like” me on Facebook!
Now lets see whatcha’ whipped up this week….