Hi there & welcome to Whatcha’ Whipped Up!
Thanks to everyone that linked up last week. It has been pretty hectic this week. So let just get to the features from last week’s party.
Sweet Treat Features:
Bumble Bee Bites from The Seven Year Cottage are some of the cutest things ever.
French Toast Cupcakes from The Sweet Bliss Bakery. Would you judge me if I served these for breakfast?
Caramel Kissed Cupcakes from Cups by Kim. These are filled with caramel & topped caramel, ‘nough said.
Stuffed Zucchini from Now Things Are Cooking are a must try.
These Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes from Dishing with Leslie look so good that they are on this week’s dinner menu. I cant help it I love Sloppy Joes & Philly Cheese Steak.
I have a weakness for Jalapeno Poppers & these from The Kitchen in My Playground are baked not fried so they are pretty much guilt free in my book.
I’m so excited to see all the sweet & savory treats you’ve whipped up this week.
I’m sure you all know the drill but here are a few rules:
- Please become a follower of DJ’s Sugar Shack on Facebook, Linky Followers, etc.
- Please only link up recipes. Sweet and Savory recipes are welcome. A girl cant live on desserts alone. OK she can, but she shouldn’t if she wants to fit into her jeans
- Link directly to your specific post, not you blog’s main page.
- Please include a link back to DJ’s Sugar Shack in your post.
- We all love comments. Be sure to check out some of the other blogs, leave comments & make some new bloggy friends.
- Feel free to link up as many recipes as you’d like, as long you haven’t already linked them here before.
Each week I’ll be featuring a few of my favorites; so be sure to come back next Wednesday.
I’d appreciate it if you helped me spread the word by grabbing a button and adding it to your blog.
This party will close on Saturday evening.
If you would like to keep updated on all the happens at DJ’s Sugar Shack please be sure to “like” me on Facebook!
Now lets see whatcha’ whipped up this week….