Hey Everyone! Welcome to Whatcha Whipped Up Wednesday #7. I cant believe I have been doing this party for almost 2 months now. Crazy how time flies.
I’ve been having so much fun checking out all of your recipes & pinning them to try later. Am I the only person that doesn’t cook much in the summer? After a long dark winter in Alaska its kind of hard to be inside and cook when the sun is shinning. Thanks to all of you for coming back each week and linking up your recipes. When the days start getting shorter and colder I’ll have plenty of new options for dinner & dessert!
Let’s check out this week’s features.
Popcorn Ice Cream by Miss Information
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats by Sugarkissed
Blackberry Coffee Cake by Kitchen Meets Girl
Slow Cooker Honey Balsamic Pulled Pork by Hot Eats & cool Reads
Pizza Spoon Appetizer by Lady Behind the Curtain
Pasta With Goat Cheese Lemon & Basil by Zentmrs & The Mr
I’m so excited to see all the sweet & savory treats you’ve whipped up this week.
I’m sure you all know the drill but here are a few rules:
- Please become a follower of DJ’s Sugar Shack on Facebook, Linky Followers, etc.
- Please only link up recipes. Sweet and Savory recipes are welcome. A girl cant live on desserts alone. OK she can, but she shouldn’t if she wants to fit into her jeans
- Link directly to your specific post, not you blog’s main page.
- Please include a link back to DJ’s Sugar Shack in your post.
- We all love comments. Be sure to check out some of the other blogs, leave comments & make some new bloggy friends.
- Feel free to link up as many recipes as you’d like, as long you haven’t already linked them here before.
Each week I’ll be featuring a few of my favorites; so be sure to come back next Wednesday.
I’d appreciate it if you helped me spread the word by grabbing a button and adding it to your blog.
This party will close on Saturday evening.
If you would like to keep updated on all the happens at DJ’s Sugar Shack please be sure to “like” me on Facebook!