Hi y’all! Welcome to Whacha’ Whipped Up!
It has been a crazy week. As of Monday, DJ’s Sugar Shack is officially a legal & permitted baking business & I’m officially taking orders. Whoop Whoop! I’m not quitting my day job any time in the future but I’m still excited about this new baking adventures.
On Tuesday morning we found out that we have to move next month, YUCK! I hate packing. Good thing we are moving right next door so at least I don’t have to pack too well:)
On Saturday morning I made two really cute birthday cakes that I plan to share later this week.
But enough about me let talk about you and all of the fabulous recipes you’ve whipped up.
Here are a few of my favorites from last week
Dulce de Leche Thumbprint Cookies form Melissa’s Cuisine
Tres Leches Cake from Flavors by Four
Skinny Caramel Truffles from Back for Seconds
Smoked Cheese Biscuits by Winnie
Jalapeno & Cheese Grilled Chicken by Call Me PMc
Smoked Salmon Salad with Cherry Vinegar Reduction by Bibi’s Culinary Journey
I’m so excited to see all the sweet & savory treats you’ve whipped up this week.
I’m sure you all know the drill:
- See those cute little cupcakes on the sidebar? I’d love if you became follower of DJ’s Sugar Shack on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , etc.
- Please only link up recipes. Sweet and Savory recipes are welcome. A girl cant live on desserts alone. OK she can, but she shouldn’t if she wants to fit into her jeans
- Link directly to your specific post, not you blog’s main page.
- A link back to DJ’s Sugar Shack in your post would be greatly appreciated.
- We all love comments. Be sure to check out some of the other blogs, leave comments & make some new foodie friends.
- Feel free to link up as many recipes as you’d like, as long you haven’t already linked them here before.
Each week I’ll be featuring a few of my favorites; so be sure to come back next Wednesday.
I’d appreciate it if you helped me spread the word by grabbing a button and adding it to your blog.
This party will close on Saturday evening.
If you would like to keep updated on all the happens at DJ’s Sugar Shack please be sure to “like” me on Facebook!